Signage Installation – Experience Means Your Job Is Done RightAdvantage has the experience and is committed to taking care of all of your signage installation needs, from start to finish.
- Our vast fleet of crane trucks, bucket trucks, and service vans, along with the largest crane truck available on the market, allows us to handle all types of projects, from a sign wrap to large sized channel letters to huge digital displays.
- Let our knowledgeable staff gather the necessary permits you will need for your sign based on local bylaws. We take the time to constantly update ourselves on the permit process so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- Our team always puts safety first and complies with all current safety requirements, wears full safety gear and follows correct procedures to ensure the job gets done right without any injury on your worksite.
Sign Letters Installation – Keep It Simple With Channel LettersAre you interested in displaying a sign with channel letters? Advantage has a team of professionals waiting to not only design and build your sign but also to complete your sign letters installation. Our extensive fleet of trucks and service vans means we can handle any signage installation job, no matter what the size. Contact us and let our professional and friendly team prove why we are the best choice for all your signage needs.
LED Sign Installation - Experts In Everything LEDPerhaps you’re looking for help to install an LED sign. The team at Advantage are the experts on all types of signage installation. We are constantly updating our process and services to reflect best practices and latest LED technologies available on the marketplace. We take your signage vision and turn it into a reality. From design to manufacturing, to permits to bylaw requirements, to laying foundation and electrical wiring, Advantage takes all the necessary steps to ensure your sign is built and installed perfectly.
Sign Post Installation – Anchor Your Message Into Passing TrafficYour indoor and outdoor signs are an effective advertising investment and should have proper signage installation to increase visibility and avoid unnecessary repair costs. The team at Advantage are experts in using reliable installation techniques, such as sign post installations, to get your sign visible for all passing traffic. Using experience and training, our install team can work in all types of environments, including tight quarters, and will ensure minimal disturbance to surrounding areas. There are a variety of ways to install your sign:
- Using anchor bolts in concrete and setting them on durable base plates
- Concrete columns will stand the test of time
- Screw piles are a great option because they have minimal ground disturbances and can be used in certain types of soil unsuitable for other installation techniques.